(Click to enlarge image)
Healthcare providers have a mission: to heal the bodies, minds, and spirits of their patients; offer comfort to patients’ families, and motivate staff to do their best every day.
Using research-based methodologies and decades of focused expertise in healthcare art, Great American Art guides healthcare providers in the transformation of their spaces with healing art programs that support the well-being of patients, visitors, and staff alike.
Aesthetic Diversity Matters!
Whether for an entire facility, a department, or a waiting area, we believe an important aspect of art for healthcare is a diversity of artwork. This means applying concepts like:
- Utilizing different materials and substrates
- Incorporating art pieces of different sizes
- Considering the application of imagery or color palette themes for different floors or departments
- Combining wall art with other types of art like sculpture or digital art
- Incorporating artwork that is representative of different cultures
- Custom commissions that uniquely celebrate the people who define the local healthcare community
- Our design team has expertise working with all art mediums, including wall art on different materials such as wood and metal, mobiles, indoor and outdoor sculpture, and multimedia commissioned pieces. They understand the challenges and opportunities of spaces like atriums, lobbies, and exterior settings.
Great American has been helping clients meet the ever-changing needs of human-centric healthcare for over 30 years. We’d love to help you make a vital difference in the lives and experiences of your patients, their families, and your staff.